Our online store
Art Cricket Easel
The Company's Limited Warranty is described below, and the Company offers no other warranty.
Our Limited Warranty and Warranty Period:
When we use the terms "we," "us" and "our," we are referring to the Company, and when we use the terms "you" and "your" we mean the original end-user customer. Our products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for a period of 90 days from the date of your purchase.
Replacement/Credit If our product fails to meet our limited warranty during the warranty period, we will, at our option, replace the product free of charge, or provide you with a replacement of comparable value.
What Our Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
We offer this limited warranty only when the product is used by the original end-user customer. We offer no other warranty. Additionally, while our warranty is excellent, there are other limits to it. We offer NO WARRANTY in cases of damage in transit, inadequate care, abuse, abnormal use, misuse, accidents, normal wear and tear, damage due to environmental or natural elements, failure to follow product instructions, immersion in water (except for products specifically identified by us in writing as intended for water use), improper storage or maintenance of the products.
Disclaimer of Other Warranties:
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES IN THE PRECEDING SECTION ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. However, to the extent applicable law does not permit disclaimers of certain implied warranties, such warranties are limited to the warranty period identified above. Some states and countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation on Damages:
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, COMPENSATORY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO THE MONIES PAID TO US FOR THE DEFECTIVE GOOD.
Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. State Variations This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary based on state, province or country.
Please feel free to contact us at the address listed belowFolditure
1031 Bloomfield St
Hoboken, NJ 07030
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on
Folditure's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a
license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Folditure's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Folditure at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Folditure's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- The materials on Folditure's web site are provided "as is". Folditure makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Folditure does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Folditure or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Folditure's Internet site, even if Folditure or a Folditure authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Folditure's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Folditure does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Folditure may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Folditure does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Folditure has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Folditure of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Folditure's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.